Do not miss
- Admire the Swabian Castle in Bari and then walk through the narrow winding streets of the old city to visit the Basilica of St. Nicholas and the Cathedral.
- Gaze in wonder at the churches and townhouses in Lecce, the Baroque capital
- Stay in a trullo and taste the delights of “patate riso e cozze”, a local dish made up of rice potatoes and mussels, as you breathe in the atmosphere of the Itria valley.
- Admire Ostuni by night from the belvedere located 200 metres south of the statue of the city’s patron St. Orontius (at the centre of Sant’Oronzo square, the meeting place of the citizens), where you can enjoy the golden threads of the city lights, as your nose enjoys a truly memorable cocktail of maquis vegetation wafting in on the sea breeze, creating a feeling of sheer magic
- The splendid views of the round city of Locorotondo as you drive towards it from Martina Franca
- Discover the mysteries of Castel del Monte, the stone testament of the great medieval Emperor Frederick II, with the help of an expert tour guide
- Swim in the crystal clear waters of the Ionian coast between Gallipoli and Ugento, in the Salento peninsula
- Take a leap back in time with a visit to the Jatta museum in Ruvo di Puglia, where a private collection of some 2000 archaeological relics from the 6th to the 3rd centuries BC is held in an original 19th century building