Chef on Request
At all trullionline.com’s locations, you can order a special lunch or dinner.
Rodolfo del Frassino, the owner of trullo Monte Zuzzu, is a professional chef with over 20 years’ experience. On request, he will provide you with some typically delicious dishes from the local Apulian cuisine.
There are various different menus, made with the best seasonal products. Trullionline.com offers you a selection of seafood, meat and vegetable dishes to choose from.
All three menus start off with antipasti, made up of four or five of the following typical dishes; a selection of fresh seasonal vegetables: barattieri cucumbers, celery, carrots or fennel; seasonal fruit; desserts with almond cakes; rosolio, a sweet liqueur made from herbs or fruit hand-made by local experts; Apulian wines in carafes or bottles.
- Marinated anchovies or swordfish
- Octopus salad
- Mussels au gratin and mussel stew
- Vegetable omelettes
- Baked aubergine (or courgette) parmigiana
- Fried olives
- Fried sweet peppers
- Truffled or baked mushrooms
Seafood based first courses
- Baked dish of patate riso e cozze (rice, potatoes and mussels)
- Cavatelli in grouper ragout
- Spaghetti or risotto with shellfish
Meat based first courses
- Baked orecchiette with ragout sauce
Vegetable based first courses
- Cavatelli or orecchiette in fresh tomato sauce with ricotta dura cheese and rocket
- Broad bean purée and chicory
- Orecchiette with broccoli rappini
Seafood based main courses
- Baked or roasted fish (sea bream, gilthead bream or swordfish)
- Roast octopus
- Fresh anchovy pie
Meat based main courses
- Braciole (baked rolled meats)
- Baked lamb, rabbit or turkey with roast potatoes
- Veal sausages in a wine sauce
Vegetable based main courses
- Vegetables au gratin
The courses will be brought to the table on serving dishes.
We will use the crockery, cutlery and table linen from the trullo.
The cost varies from 40 to 45 € according to the type of dishes ordered.